Young Avengers #1
BILLY AND TEDDY ARE BACK!!!!! (And their new team is KILLER!!!) This is probably the happiest day of the entire year, you guys. It's like Valentine's Day 2013 came three weeks early!
- This Scott O'Malley variant cover? I AM IN LOVE.
- Billy and Teddy? They are in love! And I'm in love with 'shipping their love!
- Miss America Chavez AND Hawkeye? It's like the Wondie/Batwoman team-up all over again! LOVE!
- And tiny Loki!! (It would be totes cute if he fought a tiny Hulk at some point, eh?)
- (Sidebar, though: Yeah... Lil' Cap'n Marvel... There already is a young Kree superhero on this team? So... Just what do you think you're going to be doing here that Teddy can't? Because the answer is nothing. [EDIT: The answer is kissing ladies.])
MEDUSA FIGHT. And who's this "new superhero" they will be introducing????
Astonishing X-Men #58
Warbird continues on her mission to wipe out another alien race! Will the Shi'ars' colonialist legacy catch up with her???
Last issue was the close of the first half of Chew. Now it's time for the final thirty issues. And now that Toni Chu is dead, no one will be able to escape her all-seeing eye!
Before Watchmen: Minutemen #6
The end of this limited run prequel! (That's all I got: I'm waitin' on the giant trade.)
Wonder Woman #16
It's old gods versus New Gods! Diana versus Orion! Stars versus stars 'n' stripe(d bikini bottom)s!
Red Hood and the Outlaws #16
The crossover with Teen Titans continues (for all you Bunker completists).
John Constantine is dead! (Again.) Hey, maybe a new John will be born and raised in the future by his Messiah-esque daughter and return to give all the mages back the powers that were stolen by the Fuchsia Mutant! #nope