Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jamie Madrox cast in Glee?! And tune in for our Glee Liveblog!

Ok, so the title of the post might be a shade misleading, but that's the first thing I thought when I saw this amazing cover of the Glee hit song "Don't Stop Believing" of Journey fame. Sam Tsui, a first year at Yale brings us this great compilation where he records over himself to achieve that wonderful perfectly blended sound. I'm not usually attracted to guys younger than myself, but Sam is absolutely adorable. And of course, now I feel like a major creeper, being the 22 year old peeper. Sam also has the best Michael Jackson medley that I've ever heard. You can check it out after the jump.

Also, check back tonight for Scarlet Betch's first liveblog event of tonight's episode of Glee! For our readers not on Eastern Standard Time, be wary of spoilers. And not the Stephanie Brown variety.






0 betches:

Post a Comment