Monday, September 10, 2012

SuperQueeros for September 12th, 2012

The SuperQueeros this week are mostly speculation on my part, so I'll arrange them in order of likelihood:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 9: Freefall #13
This one is first because I 100% know that Kennedy will be in it. I love that the move to comics has really helped the queer-Buffyverse thrive, including bringing us a new gay male slayer next month! Now, while Billy isn't in this issue, a resolution to last month's CRAZY cliffhanger is! Will Buffy's demon pal really sell her out to Wolfram& Hart? Will Buffy and Kennedy be able to take out Facebook once and for all??? Will their client have any role in this story???

Honestly guys, I am loving this title right now. And I was never the biggest Kennedy fan, but she is so dang awesome in the comic book! Check it out.

Uncanny X-Force #31
Wolvie et al. are back in 616 and they're headed to rescue Evan. Will they arrive in time to stop Daken and Mystique's nefarious plans? Or are Evan's halcyon school days over for good?

Ultimate Comics X-Men #16
Nick Fury and the Howling Kittens are aiming to take down the Sentinels dividing America! What with  Kitty's team wading into the former prison camps, maybe we'll get a Colossus cameo! (I kind of doubt it since they have two more issues in the arc after this one, but the story is pretty rockin', so I continue to hold out hope!)

Demon Knights #0
This issue is an origin story that does not mention Madame Xanadu, but she OOOOOLD, so she might make an appearance.


0 betches:

Post a Comment