Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SuperQueeros for Novemeber 4th, 2009

Each week we bring you a summary of which new comics are featuring LGBT(etc.) characters! Now, I'm no Kiden Nixon, so I may miss one or two due to time constraints. If you spot an omission, please let me know in the comments section and I'll correct it tout de suite!




Buffy the Vampire Slayer #30
Super Kick-@$$!!! Buffy just raised some wrath spirits, so there's about to be some smack down in this issue! Word on the street is that the cover inspired some of the events inside the book, so pick it up and see what in the heck a glowing stake in a snow storm has to do with anything!




The Authority #16
Cool cover this week! Also, Midnighter is back in the book, making "earth-shattering discoveries" left and right! Maybe he'll discover a writer who won't put his love life on ice! #earthshattering #shade

1 betches:

Jason said...

"glowing stake in a snowstorm"

I think we ALL know what THAT means...
...
...
...
I'll put a glowing stake in YOUR snowstorm. OH!

Post a Comment